There are different kinds of dwellers. Each dwellers that enters or born in your vault has it’s own unique SPECIAL stats and characteristics. Dwellers are very important when it comes to survival of you vault. You need them to collect resources and protect your vaults. They can be equipped with weapons and outfits when they do for adventures into the wasteland.
How to gain more dwellers
- You can get new more dwellers from welcoming new ones that came for wastelands.
- Completing objectives and get you a dwellers as a rewards.
- Pair up 2 dwellers together to a have a child.
There are things to remembers when using dwellers in your vault. When a dwellers dies, their cost of revive will increase to the level starting at 100 CAPS for level 1. It will also get an additional +20 CAPS for each level afterwards.
Be sure to have another dwellers near your pregnant dwellers to help the situation. Pregnant dwellers will always run off from all disasters.
You can increase your dwellers morale if you placed them on suited rooms for their skills. By having any dead bodies near them can decrease their morale too.
3 Types of Dweller
- Normal Dwellers – They only have 12-13 SPECIAL points randomly distributed.
- Rare Dwellers – They have 28 SPECIAL points randomly distributed.
- Legendary Dwellers – 40 Special Points.
There are already 21 Legendary Dwellers that you are able to collect and should be available in your in-game collectibles screen.
How to get legendary babies
On this video we will show you a guide on how to get a legendary babies
Video credits ( Gym Leader Matt )